And a Better Job too!
Because FleetCare is working for you not the insurer we are focused on providing a service giving you back control of deciding what’s best for your fleet, not the what’s best for the insurer.
In 1997 FleetCare was launched by Edenbridge Accident Repair Centre to wrestle control of the process back from the insurance companies.They chose to stop receiving referral work from the insurance companies choosing instead to forge relationships direct with companies operating commercial fleets.
This decision allowed them to redirect the additional costs associated with working with the insurers not just into providing FleetCare, but also to provide a better level of service.
Today all of providers of FleetCare can offer this enhanced service.
So what do you get?
- All repairs are fully guaranteed for the duration of ownership of the vehicle
- Investment in training FleetCare technicians to the highest industry standards
- State of art bodyshops, using latest diagnostic and repair technology
- Repairs done how you want them, not dictated by the insurer -we will only use a non-manufacturers part if you want us to!
- A nationwide network of quality assured body shops who operate a similar business model ensuring repairs are carried out to the same high standard
- All bodyshops are fully PAS125 certified (industry ISO900 standard)