Things get pretty complicated after you have had an accident.
You need to sort out and resolve things such as;
- Collecting statements from everybody and take pictures to assess possible liability
- You will need to get insurance information from third parties
- If the incident has left your vehicle unfit for driving, you will need to get it removed from the scene
- You will need to contact the responsible insurer to start the claims process
- You will need to arrange replacement vehicles to enable you to keep on the road
- If drive-able you will need to get the vehicle to the place of repair (and then get it back!)
- If your insurer has a back log you may need to monitor and chase the progress of the repair.
With DriverCare you make one phone call to our 24/7 incident room, they will then;
- Allocate you your own dedicated accident manager, who will take control at the scene
- Take statements from all parties and in 80% of cases make a correct initial assessment of liability
- In contested liability notify all insurance parties
- Regardless of fault provide replacement vehicles free of charge, if needed delivered to the roadside where the incident occurred
- Collect damaged vehicles from anywhere in the UK
- Through third party intervention limit the claim against if the incident looks like being an ‘at fault’ incident
- Manage the entire claims process
- Excess payment is included as part of membership, so repair begins immediately.