Nobody likes accidents, but with DriverCare you at least have somebody on your side!
Things get pretty complicated after you have had an accident.
You need to sort out and resolve things such as;
- Collecting statements from everybody and take pictures to assess possible liability
- You will need to get insurance information from third parties
- If the incident has left your vehicle unfit for driving, you will need to get it removed from the scene
- You will need to contact the responsible insurer to start the claims process
- You will need to arrange replacement vehicles to enable you to keep on the road
- If drive-able you will need to get the vehicle to the place of repair (and then get it back!)
- If your insurer has a back log you may need to monitor and chase the progress of the repair.
With DriverCare you make one phone call to our 24/7 incident room, they will then;
- Allocate you your own dedicated accident manager, who will take control at the scene
- Take statements from all parties and in 80% of cases make a correct initial assessment of liability
- In contested liability notify all insurance parties
- Regardless of fault provide replacement vehicles free of charge, if needed delivered to the roadside where the incident occurred
- Collect damaged vehicles from anywhere in the UK
- Through third party intervention limit the claim against if the incident looks like being an ‘at fault’ incident
- Manage the entire claims process
- Excess payment is included as part of membership, so repair begins immediately.